Bingham, Skadden and MoFo enjoy strong year in London as revenues rise
Bingham McCutchen, Morrison & Foerster and Skadden Arps Slate Meagher & Flom all saw London revenues climb in 2012 as the rank of US firms unveiling last year's financial results continues to grow. Bingham saw City revenues rise by 11% during the last calendar year to $54.7m (£36.6m) compared with $49.1m (£32.9m) in 2011, with around 50 lawyers clocking up average revenue per lawyer of $1.158m (£776,000), compared to firmwide revenue per lawyer of $969,000 (£649,800).
US firms continue City growth as Bingham posts double-digit revenue hike and Skadden tops £100m mark
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651