SJ Berwin leads for Asia fund manager on $647m debut closing
SJ Berwin has taken the lead role for Singapore-based fund manager Equis Funds Group on the final closing of its first fund at $647m (£402m). The Asian infrastructure fund exceeded Equis's target of $500m (£310m), and has already made two investments in the region - a hydroelectric generation project in India and one of Southeast Asia's largest solar generation platforms.
SJ Berwin has taken the lead role for Asian fund manager Equis Funds Group on the final closing of its first fund at $647m (£402m).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651