Norton Rose, Herbert Smith among firms on Delta's $360m purchase of 49% Virgin Atlantic stake
Herbert Smith Freehills, Simpson Thacher & Bartlett, Norton Rose and Shearman & Sterling are among a raft of law firms to have advised on Delta Air Lines' $360m (£223m) acquisition of a stake in Virgin Atlantic. The deal has seen Delta take a 49% stake in Richard Branson's transatlantic carrier from Singapore Airlines, alongside a joint venture between Virgin and Delta, and a revised brand licence with the Virgin Group.
Herbert Smith Freehills, Simpson Thacher & Bartlett, Norton Rose and Shearman & Sterling are among a raft of law firms to have advised on Delta Air Lines’ $360m (£223m) acquisition of a stake in Virgin Atlantic.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651