Hong Kong Reed Smith spinoff HWB set to ramp up local presence
Hong Kong law firm Howse Williams Bowers (HWB) is to move offices at the end of this year with a view to boosting its headcount in the region. The firm, which currently has more than 80 staff, will move from its existing base in Exchange Square 2, to bigger, Grade-A office space on the 27th floor of Alexandra House in Central on 31 December.
Hong Kong law firm Howse Williams Bowers (HWB) is to move offices at the end of this year with a view to boosting its headcount in the region.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651