Singapore leader joins advisers as Heineken secures multibillion-pound Asia deal
Singapore leader Allen & Gledhill has joined the lengthening roster of law firms advising on the fiercely contested battle to win control of Asia Pacific Breweries (APB). Allens is advising APB and its parent company Fraser & Neave (F&N) on the sale of a S$5.6bn (£2.8bn) stake of the business to Dutch brewing giant Heineken, which already owns a majority stake of APB. Allens fielded a team led by co-head of M&A Mei Lim to advise APB and F&N.
Singapore leader Allen & Gledhill has joined the lengthening roster of law firms advising on the fiercely contested battle to win control of Asia Pacific Breweries (APB).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651