High-profile Olswang film law partner joins O'Melveny for UK media launch
US firm O’Melveny & Myers is set to launch a London media practice with the hire of Olswang’s high-profile head of film and television, Libby Savill. Savill, who will join the US firm in August after serving a notice period, advises major studios and independent producers and distributors on the production, financing, and distribution of motion pictures, as well as all other aspects of the movie business.
US firm O’Melveny & Myers is set to launch a London media practice with the hire of Olswang’s high-profile head of film and television, Libby Savill.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651