Weil London team leads on major Israel investment for US industrial company
Weil Gotshal & Manges is among a trio of law firms advising on Access Industries' purchase of a controlling stake in Israel's Clal Industries and Investments (CII), in a deal which values the Tel Aviv-listed holding company at $665m (£423m). The deal has seen Israeli business group IDB Development sell 49.9% of its 60.5% stake in CII to Access, receiving 16.19 Israeli shekel (£2.70) per share.
Weil Gotshal & Manges is among a trio of law firms advising on Access Industries’ purchase of a controlling stake in Israel’s Clal Industries and Investments (CII), in a deal which values the Tel Aviv-listed holding company at $665m (£423m).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651