Co-op to roll out legal offering in bank branches after successful pilot
The Co-operative is set to offer legal services in all of its UK bank branches after being granted its alternative business structure (ABS) licence yesterday (28 March). The Co-op's legal arm, Co-operative Legal Services (CLS), has since last year been piloting a scheme to provide legal services in 30 bank branches, offering advice on wills, estate planning, probate and bereavement and funeral plans, and will now roll it out across the UK.
The Co-operative is set to offer legal services in all of its UK bank branches after being granted its alternative business structure (ABS) licence yesterday (28 March).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651