Uria, Linklaters and Davis Polk advise on €3bn Spanish bank IPO
Uria Menendez has taken the lead role for Spanish banking conglomerate Bankia on its €3bn (£2.6bn) initial public offering (IPO). The IPO, reportedly Spain's third-largest of all time, saw 824 million new shares made available at €3.75 per share, with trading on the Madrid, Barcelona, Bilbao and Valencia stock exchanges kicking off on 20 July.
Uria Menendez has taken the lead role for Spanish banking conglomerate Bankia on its €3bn (£2.6bn) initial public offering (IPO).
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651