Freshfields and A&O lead on London Stock Exchange's Canadian merger
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer has taken a lead role advising the London Stock Exchange (LSE) on its merger with TMX Group, which owns and operates the Toronto Stock Exchange. The magic circle firm is fielding a team led by corporate partners Philip Richards and Andrew Hutchings on the deal, which will combine Europe's and Canada's leading diversified exchange groups.
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer and Allen & Overy (A&O) have taken lead roles on the merger of the London Stock Exchange (LSE) with TMX Group, which owns and operates the Toronto Stock Exchange.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651