Wragges and Bird & Bird appointed to comms company's first panel
Wragge & Co and Bird and Bird have won places on communications company Airwave's first legal panel. The two firms were appointed following a competitive tender process at the end of last year involving 12 other firms, with the decision coming after an extensive review of the company's legal services. Airwave, a communications provider for public service organisations, appointed Wragges to its panel despite the firm having no prior relationship with the company's legal team, although the national firm had advised Airwave when it was a subsidiary of O2.
Wragge & Co and Bird and Bird have won places on communications company Airwave’s first legal panel.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651