Ashurst hires Dewey ECM partner in Frankfurt
Ashurst has enhanced its European equity capital markets (ECM) team with the hire of a Dewey & LeBoeuf partner in Frankfurt. Matthias Von Oppen, who will join the firm next month (1 December), has spent three years as a corporate partner at the US firm's Frankfurt base. After qualifying at White & Case in Frankfurt in 1999, he was seconded to Swiss banking giant UBS, as well as the firm's London office. He made partner in 2004 and moved to Dewey in 2007.
Ashurst has enhanced its European equity capital markets (ECM) team with the hire of a Dewey & LeBoeuf partner in Frankfurt.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651