Simmons to rebuild in Amsterdam after Rotterdam transfer ends
Simmons & Simmons has merged its Dutch operations and moved to a new premises in Amsterdam following the City law firm's decision to close its Rotterdam base last year. The new office holds 80 lawyers from the combined arms of the former Rotterdam and Amsterdam offices, 17 of whom are partners. The outfit went live on 11 October.
Simmons & Simmons has merged its Dutch operations and moved to a new premises in Amsterdam following the City law firm’s decision to close its Rotterdam base last year.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651