Legal Week forum to highlight huge Asia private wealth growth
Lawyers from across Asia will gather in Singapore next week (12 October) to discuss the impact of a dramatic rise in private wealth on the region's legal market. The inaugural Legal Week Private Client Forum Asia - Legal Week's first conference in Asia - will bring together senior private client lawyers from across the region to discuss the challenges and opportunities that are posed by Asia's emergence as a private client powerhouse.
Inaugural conference set to analyse the impact on the legal market of the increase in Asia’s super rich
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651