Norton Rose, Ashurst and Hogan Lovells score lead roles on billion-dollar PPP
Norton Rose and Ashurst have won lead roles on the largest-ever sports facilities public private partnership (PPP) - the S$1.4bn (£664m) development of a major sports complex in Singapore. Singapore Sports Hub Consortium, which was appointed by the Singapore Government as the preferred bidder in 2008, has instructed Norton Rose as primary legal adviser.
Norton Rose and Ashurst have won lead roles on the largest-ever sports facilities public private partnership (PPP) – the S$1.4bn (£664m) development of a major sports complex in Singapore.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651