Howrey boosts presence in Germany with Duesseldorf office launch
Howrey is set to launch in Duesseldorf with the hire of Christoph Lenz, the local office head of intellectual property (IP) firm Bardehle Pagenberg. The new base will open for business in September 2010 and will specialise in patent litigation. Lenz will head up the office alongside one associate, and work closely with Joachim Feldges, the managing partner of Howrey's Munich office and co-chair of the firm's IP practice.
Howrey is set to launch in Duesseldorf with the hire of Christoph Lenz, the local office head of intellectual property (IP) firm Bardehle Pagenberg.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651