SNR Denton tie-up approved by open partner votes at both firms
Denton Wilde Sapte's tie-up with Sonnenschein Nath & Rosenthal was confirmed after partners were asked to express their support at an open meeting, it has emerged. The voting process at Dentons saw partners asked to indicate their support by raising their hands at a meeting in London, with 156 out of 158 voting in favour. Seventy-three partners voted via proxy, while two partners were absent and had not appointed a proxy.
Denton Wilde Sapte’s tie-up with Sonnenschein Nath & Rosenthal was confirmed after partners were asked to express their support at an open meeting, it has emerged.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651