Eversheds takes relationship with Tyco to the next level
Are Tyco and Eversheds about to move their much-debated partnership deal into something profitable and beneficial for both parties? As the pair overhaul terms for the third year of their agreement, ushering in a simplified and seemingly more practical model, the answer would appear to be yes. What had initially looked an innovative but somewhat flashy deal now appears set to offer Eversheds a more tangible return on its efforts than the marketing benefit of being seen to think outside the box.
Familiarity breeds consent as Eversheds streamlines innovative Tyco partnership
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651