PLMJ network forms CEE alliance with two international launches
PLMJ has established a 'best friends' network across Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), with the firm also launching two new international offices. The Portuguese firm has set up best friend relationships with CEE firms including Austrian heavyweight Wolf Theiss, leading Polish firm Domanski Zakrzewski Palinka, Czech firm Kocian Solc Balastik and Hungary's Szecskay. PLMJ also hopes to add relationships in Ukraine, Slovenia and the Baltics.
PLMJ has established a ‘best friends’ network across Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), with the firm also launching two new international offices.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651