DLA Piper adds Kuwait managing partner to international board
DLA Piper has appointed a new international board member, handing a role to its Kuwait managing partner. Abdul Aziz Al-Yaqout, who has headed the transatlantic firm's Kuwait offering since June this year, joins the international board as an elected member. He takes the place of litigation partner Janet Legrand, who was named senior partner of DLA Piper International in June. Legrand replaced Peter Wayte as senior partner.
DLA Piper has appointed a new international board member, handing a role to its Kuwait managing partner.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651