Lovells becomes latest top UK firm to seal India foothold with local alliance
Lovells has entered into a formal tie-up in India, with the top 10 City firm linking up with local player Phoenix Legal. The UK law firm is thought to have been working with Phoenix for around six months, making it the latest in a growing list of firms targeting Indian firms in preparation for the market opening up.
Top 10 City firm latest to tie up with Indian player as UK firms await market liberalisation
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651