BT legal chief steps down after 18 years at telecoms giant
BT Global Services general counsel and commercial director Tim Cowen is stepping down after 18 years at the company. Cowen, a former regulatory lawyer at Lovells, joined BT Ignite as head of legal in 1991. Ten years later he became general counsel of successor organisation BT Global Services and subsequently took on the role of commercial director.
BT Global Services general counsel and commercial director Tim Cowen is stepping down after 18 years at the company.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651