Ashurst installs corporate chief as Germany head
Ashurst has re-jigged its German management, with Frankfurt-based Reinhard Eyring taking up a new role as head of Germany. Eyring, who is currently managing partner of the firm's German corporate practice, will take up the new post in June. German real estate head Peter Junghaenel, who is also based in Frankfurt, will take over the role of Germany managing partner from the same date, replacing Simon Beddow, who will relocate to London on 29 May after four years in Germany.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
Subscribe today and get 10% off.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651