DLA Piper set to make 54 Asia job cuts
DLA Piper is set to lay off 54 staff across its Asia practice, with the majority of the cuts to be made in the firm's Hong Kong office. The transatlantic giant announced today (3 March) that it has launched a restructuring of its Asia practice, which is expected to see the firm axe 20 fee earners and 34 support staff.The firm has already launched a redundancy consultation which will be completed by the end of March.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651