White & Case makes up just two new City partners
White & Case has promoted just two London-based lawyers in its 2009 partnership round, with a total of 21 made up across the firm's global network. Last year the US firm made up a record total of 10 new partners in London, but this year only Andrew Macklin (M&A and corporate) and Mark Castillo-Bernaus (energy, infrastructure and asset finance) were promoted in the City. Both are English-qualified solicitors.Worldwide, the total number of new partners was down by roughly a third, with 21 promotions compared to 31 last year.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651