Dewey adds CC partner and seven-strong Milan team
Dewey & LeBoeuf has completed the hire of a seven-lawyer team in Milan while also recruiting a Clifford Chance (CC) partner in Paris. The firm has signed up partner Angelo Zambelli and a six-lawyer team from Studio LabLaw to launch a labour law and industrial relations practice in Milan. Zambelli was a founding member and a former managing partner of the firm, and his practice focuses on financial transactions and restructuring.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651