Cleary makes up eight to partnership
Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton has elected eight new partners and two counsel in its latest round of promotions, with the London office missing out for the second year running. The promotions will take effect from 1 January, 2009, with the bulk coming in the firm's New York office where six new partners and a counsel have been made up.While London is missing out, the New York leader is boosting its partnership in continental Europe. The firm's Rome arm will pick up one new partner and a counsel while the Brussels office will gain one new partner to round off the promotions.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651