Repudiation claims: Ceiling the deal
Earlier this month Mr Justice Jackson gave judgments on outstanding issues and legal costs in the protracted litigation between Multiplex and Cleveland Bridge (Cleveland). The dispute, which received substantial media coverage, arose from the new Wembley Stadium construction project involving more than 20,000 tonnes of steelwork. The steelwork was commissioned to an innovative and complex design, including plans for an unobstructed view from every seat, a retractable roof, and the now famous arch, which is the largest single-roof structure in the world.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651