Austrian leader names M&A man as new managing partner
Austria's Wolf Theiss has elected a new managing partner, installing its head of corporate and M&A Horst Ebhardt in the role, the firm announced today (28 October). The Vienna-based partner has taken over the role from Dieter Spranz, who is set to return to full-time practice in M&A and real estate law.Ebhardt's practice focuses on M&A, private equity and corporate law. He has been a partner with the firm since 1997 after qualifying as a lawyer in 1984.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651