Heller partnership briefed on closure
Heller Ehrman inched closer to its likely dissolution this Wednesday (24 September), writes The Recorder.Management held a firm-wide videoconference at 4:30pm to update the partnership on the status of the firm's line of credit, opportunities for groups and offices, and "plans for an orderly transition (or wind-down)," according to an email announcing the meeting.Also on Wednesday, firm chairman Matthew Larrabee sent out an email, apparently to all lawyers and staff, apologising for keeping discussions of the firm's fate under wraps, and promising clearer communication later in the week.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651