Gide Loyrette finds new IT partner in Ipsos GC
Gide Loyrette Nouel has appointed Thierry Dor as an IT partner in its Paris office. Dor joins from research group, Ipsos, where he spent two years as general counsel. Dor's arrival marks the beginning of his second spell in Gide's intellectual property, technology and electronic communications department, as he began his career as an associate there in 1990. His arrival at the law firm takes the total number of partners in the department to six.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651