MoFo makes hay with Sonnenschein IP trio
Morrison & Foerster (MoFo) has taken on three new intellectual property (IP) partners in the US following a raid on Chicago-based firm Sonnenschein Nath & Rosenthal. Alexander Hadjis, Kristin Yohannan and Rudy Kim are joining the firm as partners, with Hadjis and Yohannan set for the Washington DC office and Kim heading for the Paolo Alto arm of the West Coast leader.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651