Norton Rose adds string to Shanghai bow
Norton Rose is adding a corporate partner to its Shanghai office. Justin Wilson joins next week (23 June) from the local arm of Clifford Chance (CC), where he was a counsel specialising in cross-border M&A, private equity and Chinese inward investment. Wilson started his career at CC in London but has also worked with Norton Rose in Singapore. His hire takes Norton Rose's Shanghai office, which was launched in 2006, to four partners focusing on corporate, finance and litigation. Norton Rose Asia head David Stannard said he hoped to grow the Asia practice to around 25 partners from its current tally of nearly a dozen but did not want to branch out beyond the existing practice groups.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651