Eversheds wins trophy north African client
Eversheds has landed its latest mandate to become the sole legal adviser to a client after winning a tender process at the beginning of the year. The national firm has been named as sole legal adviser to the Moroccan National Office of Tourism and will provide it with auditing and restructuring advice across its nine existing offices including Madrid, Dubai and Montreal. In addition, the firm will advise on the development of three new offices in New York, Tokyo and Moscow.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651