SocGen names new legal chief in US
Societe Generale's corporate and investment banking arm has named Steven Heineman as its new US general counsel, replacing outgoing incumbent Mark Kaplan. Former Debevoise & Plimpton litigator Heineman joined the French banking giant in 2002 and was previously director of litigation and regulatory affairs. He will now report to group general counsel Gerard Gardella, compliance head Chris Davies and US chief executive Diony Lebot.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651