KKR names key adviser Sorkin as first-ever GC
US private equity giant Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co (KKR) has snared top-rated Simpson Thacher & Bartlett private equity partner David Sorkin as its first ever general counsel. Sorkin, who has been at the elite New York firm since 1985, has a longstanding relationship with the private equity house and its co-founders, Henry Kravis and George Roberts.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651