Links licks rivals for Electrocomponents top role
Linklaters has been named by electrical product supplier Electrocomponents as its main corporate adviser, beating a trio of top firms to win the coveted mandate. Linklaters saw off magic circle arch rival Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer plus competitors including Ashurst and Clifford Chance to bag the role in the company's first competitive review of outside counsel.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651