Corporate Counsel: Taking flight
When banking giant Citi announced that it was to shift a sizeable chunk of its UK legal operations from London to Belfast, the move was predicted to cause waves - both at the bank and across the wider in-house community. The impact of this move, or even the number of lawyers set to move to Northern Ireland, is currently unclear; but recruiters have claimed as many as 40 London legal jobs could be on the line.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651