Morgan Lewis grows Tokyo with Paul Weiss hire
Morgan Lewis & Bockius has beefed up its Tokyo corporate team with the hire of a partner from Paul Weiss Rifkind Wharton & Garrison, it was announced today (2 March). Lisa Yano joins Morgan Lewis as Tokyo co-managing partner and co-head of the firm's local joint venture, Morgan Lewis-TMI. Yano, who specialises in M&A and private equity transactions, becomes the fifth partner in the firm's eight-lawyer Tokyo arm, which was launched in 1998 and focuses primarily on corporate and intellectual property work.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651