DLA Piper ups its game with City TMC hire
DLA Piper has bagged another new partner for its London arm as the transatlantic giant presses on with its expansion plans in the capital.Huw Roberts joins the firm as a partner in the technology, media and commercial (TMC) practice after a six-year spell in Monaco as general counsel to the International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF), the world governing body for track and field athletics. Prior to moving in-house, Roberts, a regulatory and sports law specialist, worked as part of the litigation and arbitration practice at City giant Herbert Smith.
This premium content is reserved for
Legal Week Subscribers.
A PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION PROVIDES:
- Trusted insight, news and analysis from the UK and across the globe
- Connections to senior business lawyers within the leading law firms and legal departments
- Unique access to ALM's unrivalled, market-leading reporting in the US and Asia and cutting-edge research, including Legal Week's UK Top 50 and Global 100 rankings
- The Legal Week Daily News Alert, Editor's Highlights, and Breaking News digital newsletters and more, plus a choice of over 70 ALM newsletters
- Optimized access on all of your devices: desktop, tablet and mobile
- Complete access to the site's full archive of more than 56,000 articles
Already have an account? Sign In Now
For enterprise-wide or corporate enquiries, please contact Paul Reeves on Preeves@alm.com or call on +44 (0) 203 875 0651