You have earned the reputation among the country’s most prestigious attorneys, now highlight your achievements with a custom profile in The American Lawyer, Corporate Counsel and The National Law Journal. By aligning yourself among an elite group, you can increase your firm's brand awareness as a leader, and generate new business.
Elite Lawyers of The South
Top Rated Lawyers
In an effort to assist you in your selection of qualified outside counsel and referrals, the National Law Journal & Legal Times and Martindale-Hubbell®, the company that has long set the standard for lawyer ratings, are pleased to present Top Rated Lawyers®. This series features lawyers who have achieved an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating. These special sections feature attorneys who represent public and private companies as well as individuals.
Click the button below to download a PDF list of the top rated lawyers in Elite Lawyers of The South from the November/December 2021 issue of the National Law Journal.
About AV® Preeminent™
LexisNexis® Martindale-Hubbell®, the company that has long set the standard for lawyer ratings, has published a list of Martindale-Hubbell Top Rated Lawyers who have achieved an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating, the highest rating in legal ability and ethical standards.
To create this list, LexisNexis® Martindale-Hubbell® tapped its comprehensive database of Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ to identify lawyers who have been rated by their peers to be AV® Preeminent™.
- Milbank's Latest Associate Raise Is a 'Logical Next Step' in Salary Brinksmanship
- Milbank Boosts Associate Pay Scale For The Second Time In A Year
- Thinking About Leaving the Law Firm and Going In-House? Beware the 'Doomsday Clock'
- 'We Are Trying to Disrupt the Industry': Sidley's Leaders on Evolving Career Paths and Learning From Their Kids
- Cooley Applauded for Standing Up to Elon Musk's Threat to Fire Associate