About Us |
Contact Us |
Customer Service |
Terms of Service
Copyright © 2021 ALM Media Properties, LLC.
All Rights Reserved
The transaction sees Jacobs Engineering Group take a 65% majority stake in PA Consulting Group.
November 30, 2020 at 11:38 AM
1 minute read
Linklaters, Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson and Dickson Minto are leading on a £1.8 billion ($2.4 billion) sale of UK. management consultancy PA Consulting Group by private equity firm the Carlyle Group.
Dallas-headquartered technical professional services firm Jacobs Engineering Group announced it has acquired Carlyle’s 65% stake in the business. The remaining 35% stake will continue to be held by PA Consulting employees.
Start a 3-day Trial Now
Already a subscriber? Sign In Now
By Varsha Patel
By Bruce Love
By Amy Guthrie
Major US Firm - Succession - Highly respected Competition Partner Brussels (and London)
SENIOR LEGAL COUNSEL, CONTENT PROTECTION AND ENFORCEMENT
Investment Funds Lawyer
Disclosure Officer - Criminal Disclosure Unit,
Freshfields vs Lockstep Round 4: Kirkland Moves Reignite Debate Over Firm's Ability to Retain Talent
Allen & Overy Hikes Junior Lawyer Salaries Amid Latest UK War For Talent
Kirkland Grabs Two More Freshfields UK Private Equity Partners
Law Firms Struggle to Stave Off Mass Attrition
UK Top 100 Law Firm Announces Merger
License our industry-leading legal content to extend your thought leadership and build your brand.
Presented by BigVoodoo
Celebrating achievement, excellence, and innovation in the legal profession in the UK.
The National Law Journal honors attorneys & judges who've made a remarkable difference in the legal profession in the D.C. area.
Join 1000+ of the industry's top owners, investors, developers, brokers & financiers at THE MULTIFAMILY EVENT OF THE YEAR!
Smith Mazure, PC, is a highly respected results-oriented law firm serving insurance carriers and self-insured corporations for 50 years. We ...
Growing Nassau County firm seeks experienced Employment litigator with 2-6 years experience who wants to collaborate with others at establis...
Large international firm is seeking to add associates with 1 to 8 years of private investment fund formation experience to its Venture Capit...
Abrams, Fensterman, Fensterman, Eisman, Formato, Ferrara, Wolf & Carone, LLP would like to announce that...
JAVERBAUM WURGAFT HICKS mourn the passing of our Co-Founding Partner, collegue, and friend.
Barton Gilman Expands Into Connecticut
Don't miss the crucial news and insights you need to make informed legal decisions. Join International Edition now!
Already have an account? Sign In
Copyright © 2021 ALM Media Properties, LLC. All Rights Reserved