The 2020 Global 200: Ranked by Revenue
Eight of the top 10 firms have most of their lawyers in the United States.
Gross revenue for The Global 200 totaled $152.7 billion for fiscal year 2019, an increase of 4.5% compared with fiscal year 2018. One hundred and thirty-nine of the firms have more lawyers in the United States than anywhere else, while 25 have the greatest proportion of their lawyers in the United Kingdom. Fifty firms had more than $1 billion in revenue, compared with 46 firms that reached $1 billion in fiscal year 2018 revenue.
In most cases, gross revenues for U.S. firms are derived from The Am Law 200. Other firms were surveyed directly for The Global 200, Legal Week’s UK Top 100 or The American Lawyer’s Asia/China report.
This premium content is reserved for
Law.com International Subscribers.
BENEFITS OF A SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDE:
- Customized news by region including UK, Asia, Europe, Latin America, Middle East, Africa, and North America
- Cutting-edge research such as UK Top 100, China 45, and Asia 50
- Get the inside track on the biggest breaking stories that delve deep into the issues behind the headlines
- Comprehensive coverage of the dynamic legal market from people moves to the major international jurisdictions
- Global view into how legal tech, business of law, in-house and regulatory environments are intersecting worldwide
Already a subscriber? Sign In Now