Virgin Management Introduces Gender Targets For Relationship Firms
“We’re conscious of the poor female partner statistics in the industry”, said Robert Blok.
Virgin Management group legal director Robert Blok has introduced gender targets for the law firms the company works with, in order to promote diversity at senior levels.
Blok has called for firms to ensure that at least one partner in their relationship teams is a woman, telling Law.com International’s U.K. arm Legal Week that he wants the groups to be “more reflective of the gender balance in our own teams at Virgin Management”.
This premium content is reserved for
Law.com International Subscribers.
BENEFITS OF A SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDE:
- Customized news by region including UK, Asia, Europe, Latin America, Middle East, Africa, and North America
- Cutting-edge research such as UK Top 100, China 45, and Asia 50
- Get the inside track on the biggest breaking stories that delve deep into the issues behind the headlines
- Comprehensive coverage of the dynamic legal market from people moves to the major international jurisdictions
- Global view into how legal tech, business of law, in-house and regulatory environments are intersecting worldwide
Already a subscriber? Sign In Now