Kirkland, Freshfields, Davis Polk Advise on $928M Privatization of Hong Kong Supply Chain Giant
Singapore-based logistics investor GLP has teamed up with the Fung family to take private Hong Kong-based Li & Fung.
Kirkland & Ellis and Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer are advising a consortium led by logistics investor GLP Pte. Ltd. on a $928 million offer to take Hong Kong-listed supply chain giant Li & Fung Ltd. private.
This premium content is reserved for
Law.com International Subscribers.
BENEFITS OF A SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDE:
- Customized news by region including UK, Asia, Europe, Latin America, Middle East, Africa, and North America
- Cutting-edge research such as UK Top 100, China 45, and Asia 50
- Get the inside track on the biggest breaking stories that delve deep into the issues behind the headlines
- Comprehensive coverage of the dynamic legal market from people moves to the major international jurisdictions
- Global view into how legal tech, business of law, in-house and regulatory environments are intersecting worldwide
Already a subscriber? Sign In Now