What Defines Success in the Legal Profession? Finding an Answer Isn't Easy
In a time-consuming and competitive industry, success means something different to everyone, and reaching it feels harder than ever.
A junior lawyer recently explained to me her dilemma. She wanted to have a successful career, to be well-thought of and become a partner at her large international firm, but she did not want to do all that at the expense of her other interests and her mental health.
This premium content is reserved for
Law.com International Subscribers.
BENEFITS OF A SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDE:
- Customized news by region including UK, Asia, Europe, Latin America, Middle East, Africa, and North America
- Cutting-edge research such as UK Top 100, China 45, and Asia 50
- Get the inside track on the biggest breaking stories that delve deep into the issues behind the headlines
- Comprehensive coverage of the dynamic legal market from people moves to the major international jurisdictions
- Global view into how legal tech, business of law, in-house and regulatory environments are intersecting worldwide
Already a subscriber? Sign In Now