The 2019 Global 100
Fueled by a healthy American market and significant growth among Chinese firms, the Global 100 posted a second straight year of major revenue increases.
Fuelled by a healthy American market and significant growth among Chinese firms, the Global 100 posted a second straight year of major revenue increases, topping 8% as a group. In our annual report on the world’s largest law firms, we pay close attention this year to the role that China is playing in the industry’s upward trajectory. In our China 45 report, we highlight the fact that even firms toward the bottom of that list are taking big steps forward, and in a piece analysing the past 10 years of foreign growth among the biggest U.S. firms, China emerges as a key piece of the puzzle.
This premium content is reserved for
Law.com International Subscribers.
BENEFITS OF A SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDE:
- Customized news by region including UK, Asia, Europe, Latin America, Middle East, Africa, and North America
- Cutting-edge research such as UK Top 100, China 45, and Asia 50
- Get the inside track on the biggest breaking stories that delve deep into the issues behind the headlines
- Comprehensive coverage of the dynamic legal market from people moves to the major international jurisdictions
- Global view into how legal tech, business of law, in-house and regulatory environments are intersecting worldwide
Already a subscriber? Sign In Now