Litigation Funder Delivers Double-Digit Profit Growth
The value of Burford Capital assets under management also rose by 47 percent in 2018.
Burford Capital, one of the world’s biggest litigation funders, has seen a 23 percent increase in operating profit to $354 million in the 12 months to December 2018, the company announced today.
The London-listed financier also registered income growth of 23 percent to $420 million and reported that its assets under management increased by 47 percent to $2.5 billion, up from $1.7 billion in 2017.
This premium content is reserved for
Law.com International Subscribers.
BENEFITS OF A SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDE:
- Customized news by region including UK, Asia, Europe, Latin America, Middle East, Africa, and North America
- Cutting-edge research such as UK Top 100, China 45, and Asia 50
- Get the inside track on the biggest breaking stories that delve deep into the issues behind the headlines
- Comprehensive coverage of the dynamic legal market from people moves to the major international jurisdictions
- Global view into how legal tech, business of law, in-house and regulatory environments are intersecting worldwide
Already a subscriber? Sign In Now