The Am Law 100 2018: UK firms face growing challenge to compete as US elite hit new heights
With the US elite enjoying their strongest year since the financial crisis, UK firms face an ever-tougher task to hold on to top talent
With the UK financial reporting season almost upon us, all indications are that many law firms are expecting to post respectable results for 2017-18. However, the latest figures from the other side of the Atlantic suggest they are unlikely to see the steady drip of talent lured by dollar-denominated paycheques decline any time soon.
This premium content is reserved for
Law.com International Subscribers.
BENEFITS OF A SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDE:
- Customized news by region including UK, Asia, Europe, Latin America, Middle East, Africa, and North America
- Cutting-edge research such as UK Top 100, China 45, and Asia 50
- Get the inside track on the biggest breaking stories that delve deep into the issues behind the headlines
- Comprehensive coverage of the dynamic legal market from people moves to the major international jurisdictions
- Global view into how legal tech, business of law, in-house and regulatory environments are intersecting worldwide
Already a subscriber? Sign In Now