Deborah Majoras, Chief Legal Officer and Secretary of Procter & Gamble
DEBORAH P. MAJORAS IS CHIEF LEGAL OFFICER AND SECRETARY OF the Procter & Gamble Co., based in Cincinnati. She graduated from Westminster College…
DEBORAH P. MAJORAS IS CHIEF LEGAL OFFICER AND SECRETARY OF the Procter & Gamble Co., based in Cincinnati.
She graduated from Westminster College and the University of Virginia School of Law. She had a federal clerkship, then worked for Jones Day. She then became a deputy assistant attorney general, and in 2004 was appointed chair of the Federal Trade Commission. Later, she was named chief legal officer at P&G. P&G is a global company with more than $65 billion in annual sales and about 95,000 employees. As chief legal officer, Majoras leads P&G’s legal, ethics and compliance, government relations, and anti-counterfeiting functions. She is also the company’s corporate secretary and an executive co-sponsor of the company’s Citizenship Board. She is also the executive sponsor of P&G’s Gay, Ally, Bisexual, Lesbian & Transgender Employees (GABLE) group. She is a member of the board of directors of the Valero Energy Corp., The Christ Hospital Health Network and the Leadership Council on Legal Diversity, and is the chair of the board of trustees of Westminster College.
This premium content is reserved for
Law.com International Subscribers.
BENEFITS OF A SUBSCRIPTION INCLUDE:
- Customized news by region including UK, Asia, Europe, Latin America, Middle East, Africa, and North America
- Cutting-edge research such as UK Top 100, China 45, and Asia 50
- Get the inside track on the biggest breaking stories that delve deep into the issues behind the headlines
- Comprehensive coverage of the dynamic legal market from people moves to the major international jurisdictions
- Global view into how legal tech, business of law, in-house and regulatory environments are intersecting worldwide
Already a subscriber? Sign In Now